1. Check your e-mail on an every fifteen minute basis.
2. Catch up in your online class.
3. Forward batches of e-mails.
4. Grade the odd portfolio.
5. Blog during meetings.
6. Download and publish the hilarious picture you took of Middlebrow at the end of a meeting, wearing a funny hat.
7. Window-shop online.
8. Look at other people's blogs.
9. Make a plan for what you need to do each day from now until Christmas.
10. Think, write, dream.
It's a sorry state of affairs, my friends.
If I couldn't check people's blogs obsessively, I think I might get the shakes.ReplyDelete