1. Occasionally shopping on the way to work.
2. Eating more than the official serving size of potato chips at a time. Often way more.
3. Watching previously viewed (like a million times previously viewed) episodes of Frasier because they're on at the "get ready to fall asleep" time.
4. Excessive browsing of unnecessary material goods online.
5. Constantly derailing important business discussions with movie talk.
6. Constantly cracking wise, thus derailing important business discussions.
7. Doing every possible thing at the latest possible minute.