1. Wake up at 5 a.m. But there are birds singing.
2. Wake up again at 9:30 a.m. Early start, yo.
3. Lay down the law with your bad self: you are writing for two hours today. You are aided in this law-abidingness by the fact that you have set a specific writing task for yourself. And you have read an article in O magazine about setting a contract with yourself. For the writing. Two hours' worth.
4. Write for two hours. Like a boss.
5. Spring up from your writing chair and make yourself lunch.
6. Go on a walk and see all of this:
Yep. That was a pretty good day.