For when we go to Yellowstone tomorrow:
1. Get up. Eat breakfast. Write.
2. Around 11, gas up and go.
3. Linger in a bookstore or two in West Yell.
4. Around noon or one, go to the Park. Drive to Madison, Norris, Canyon, and Tower. This should take an hour and a half-ish, depending upon pauses and picture-taking and whatnot.
5. Drive around leisurely in the Lamar Valley for awhile or several hours.
6. See several bears and probably some wolves also. Antelopery as well.
I am pretty sure this will work.
Well, if that doesn't bring out the Bear;s I don't know what will!ReplyDelete
Looking forward to bear update!ReplyDelete
This is an excellent plan.ReplyDelete
I wish you luck with the bears, wolves and antelopery!ReplyDelete