- doing the curriculum paperwork for about half a dozen courses
- writing the 2010 assessment report
- doing a little desultory online course cleanup
- going to the movies with college daughter, Dr. Write, and possibly my own personal self
- doing a tiny bit of recreational shopping
- cleaning up my study
- possibly getting running son's room sorted (it's about time--)
- helping college daughter prepare to go to Boston, in which city she has accepted a position as a nanny
- other unagenda-ed items.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Break: the schedule (to date).
It's reached that point--the point when, in anticipation of spring break, I realize that I am no longer working within the rules of the Elasticity of Time--there's no way I can do everything I want to do in that short little week. As of right now, I plan to be