- a little orange juice to drown my Claritin
- an omelet with spinach and mushrooms
- the hashbrowns God eats when he has breakfast
- sourdough toast
- potato chips
- leftover piece of cherry tart
- leftover tabbouleh
- leftover cucumber salad
- leftover crostini with tomato topping
I know, you're asking: Where are the proprietary energy drinks? Why so little mayonnaise?
On the other hand, having leftovers from your previous evening's book group makes dinner preparation a snap. In fact, the only major calorie burning activities today? Shopping and cutting up that watermelon.