- What should I pack when we go to Ireland?
- Will the Fleet Foxes be as good on disk as they were in concert?
- Can I finally buckle down and get to work?
- Is Genji, in The Tale of Genji, as big a perv as he seems to me? Or am I missing something?
- Time to clean my closet out again.
- Are my boots the best thing ever or what.
- Is the meadow in fact mostly just weeds?
- Could I make a website that would actually make money?
- I miss everyone!
- How much time I waste.
- I need to revise my manuscript.
- The wind in the trees in the backyard sounds heavenly.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
On my mind.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Those boots are awesome, I have the same dilemma about Ireland, x4!ReplyDelete
when do you leave for the Island of green? (have no clue if that even works...)???ReplyDelete
and the boots (agreeing w/ mia) are fantastic!
you're going to ire? when? why? how? do you want tips? i have lots of tips.ReplyDelete
If you figure out the website thing, I want in!ReplyDelete
the boots are delicious. (i'm trying to use some word that hasn't already been used to describe their amazingness and besides i want a plate of them for my feet.) where, oh where did you find them and do they come in the large-calved woman's size?ReplyDelete