Today we planted
- four new rose bushes: Mister Lincoln, a classic red; Falling in Love, a beautiful pink; Elle and Fragrant Cloud, both salmon-colored.
- four scented geraniums.
- a dozen lavender plants and ten rosemary plants.
- ten lemon verbena plants.
- some ornamental grass.
- piles of nicotiana--white and pink.
- some single petaled marigolds.
Tomorrow, we'll plant
- transplanted cornflowers.
- a couple more roses, probably.
Maybe sometime soon I'll plant some tomatoes and some basil. It's time, isn't it?
just love your idea of a wild field vs. grass. as I was mowing the other day, I had very bad feelings against our grass.ReplyDelete