1. Wake up. Get paper. Start reading detective novel before getting dressed. (warm-up)
2. Make breakfast. Check blog. Sadly, no comments. (first things first)
3. Dress. Make list of stuff to do. (ablutions, planning)
4. Pick up car from tire guys. Pick up replacement dog tag. Shop. (errands and new white skirt)
5. Receive e-mail from publisher—realize with a start I have not finished textbook review! Start text book review! (wake up call: red alert!)
6. Make major progress on review. Clean bathroom, do laundry, plant last of plants. Take a nap. Read some more detective novel. (down to work)
Also: ate Thai food, talked to singing son, planned breakfast with make-up artist daughter and darling grandson, planned visit with my mom, chatted several times with college daughter about the paper she is writing, and made flow chart that will not export as image to blog (see above for colorful yet unreadable drawing).
7. Sleep in clean sheets. Read a last bit of detective novel before oblivion. (perfect end, perfectly great day)