The whole event was the kind of thing that could cheer a person up immensely, even on a morning when a massive winter storm was a-brewin'. Here are some of the reasons:
- The kids, of all ages, are pretty cute when they sing, even the ones that think singing isn't cool.
- A mix of holiday and world and popular music.
- One of the best set of actions to go with "The Twelve Days of Christmas" that I have ever seen.
- The principal wore both a Santa hat and a red Hawaiian shirt.
- Way fun to see Singing Son in action:
Greeting song from lisab on Vimeo.
[the first part is a Senegalese greeting song, from children to their elders; the second is a song from India.]