1. using coconut milk in both the cake and the icing for a coconut cake (or cupcakes).
3. the multiple desserts dessert course.
1. daily walk with the dog.
2. reading more books of all kinds.
3. foreign detective novels.
1. visiting grandchildren Christmas morning.
2. making peace with my cooking/baking overkill.
3. candles everywheres.
I love end of year lists--so glad to see this! I'm trying to concoct a year end list of my own, but I'm not sure what to include on it. stay tuned!ReplyDelete
I love your end of the year best of lists. I'm looking forward to more!! And let's hear it for foreign detective novels!!ReplyDelete
This makes me want to document my year's progress. Very inspiring.ReplyDelete
Best of 2008: reading your blog every day. OFTEN more than once a day. Thanks.ReplyDelete
I think your baking was best summed up by Carson's "OH. MY. GOSH."ReplyDelete
Thanks for having us over.. we loved seeing you and I'm so excited to stay in touch with you! :o)