I had breakfast with my grandson and his mom this morning. And then I
- finished my Irish detective novel.
- bought bendy dolls for the Scotland girls.
- worked on last Friday's NYTimes crossword puzzle.
- saw Fitzcarraldo at Brewvies (next week: Little Dieter Learns to Fly--for free! Brewvies is the bomb. Thanks to Dave B. for alerting me to this).
- picked stuff up at Target; put it all back.
- took Bruiser for a walk.
- had awesome leftover white bean soup for dinner.
- The Office, 30 Rock, a little poll checking, and The Daily Show.
I've found myself obsessing over polls lately. There were different polls released today, some scaring me and others saying Obama's lead is growing. Is it Wednesday yet?ReplyDelete
D is A-DOR-A-BLE.ReplyDelete
Say it slowly...
I can't tell you enough...you have taught me an invaluable lesson in shopping (carrying desired items and putting some down). And saved me a lot of money.ReplyDelete