In other words, I can't stop
- trying to figure out what the economic situation actually is,
- trying to figure out exactly how worried I should be about
- myself and the historian,
- my children,
- my mom and dad,
- my siblings,
- my bff, and
- how this will affect the election, as well as
- how on earth whoever wins the election will deal with all of it.
I made a new iGoogle page with a bunch of news and aggregators links. However: this way lies madness and obsessive page refreshing, so I also sorted through a bunch of possessions that it was time to get rid of (I think I could do this monthly, frankly), then made some excellent whole wheat bread and a good dinner, which we shared with singing son and his wife. What else is there to do?
This may shed a little light on the situation: