One of my cherished correspondents recently noted:
"All right, I'm ready for the old, non-poetry HTM posts. Sorry to be a poetry pooper."
The hell you say.
Here are some things I am ready for:
1. school to be over for the semester.
2. my house to be clean.
3. myself to be younger.
4. my consumerist desires to be in check.
5. my entire gestalt to be in balance.
6. the war to be over.
7. a rational food policy in the world so no one would be hungry.
8. for human beings to stop hating and fearing women.
9. a peach tree in my back yard, in place of one of the sorry, unproductive apple trees.
10. justice for all.
But until April is over, my friend, there will be poems on the megastore. Oh yes! There will be poems.