In case you would like a few more mundane details from my day:
- three comments on this blog, but more than 200 page views (I find the tracking of page views to be absurdly gratifying, don't ask me why, and I don't find it a particularly attractive form of delight on my part, which is why, of course, I am sharing it with you on my BLOGGGGGGG.).
- walk, interrupted by yappy dog on the loose. WHY.
- lunch (almond butter on toast + orange)
- re-make video for class (new content necessitates remade video WHY).
- son and I go to see Django Unchained (so much more of a film than all my fussing about seeing it seemed to acknowledge).
- come home. eat leftover Indian food.
I am facilitating a series of digital storytelling workshops which I am afraid are going to yield no digital stories or storytellers. This has an extra sauce of worry on it--more so than my usual workshops to which 2.9 people come--because I said I would do it as a part of my DFL. That's Distinguished Faculty Lecture to you, would you like an invitation? Because I need to make a list of invitees, and also confirm the title which, I don't know where they got the title they have right now, but maybe they should just go ahead and use it? Because I don't know WHAT I'm talking about in that lecture.
Right. DFL. Digital stories. I would like to use snippets of other people's stories in my lecture about narrative as a form of thought (maybe). So I'm worried.
But there you go. I'm going to go to bed and worry there, because I've done what I can do for tonight, and that's that.
That is THAT. The worry and the fret can just go to hell.