- finishing The Story of Edgar Sawtelle on the plane, with tears to show for it;
- finishing the Times crossword puzzle in stages during the day;
- listening to The Fleet Foxes, the whole thing, on headphones;
- having not one single hitch in all the arrangements, from check-in to renting a car;
- arriving at my daughter's place of residence/place of employment and seeing her again!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
East Coast style.
I am in Reading, Massachusetts even as I blog, visiting my daughter, aka college daughter. Highlights of my travel day: