- finishing The Story of Edgar Sawtelle on the plane, with tears to show for it;
- finishing the Times crossword puzzle in stages during the day;
- listening to The Fleet Foxes, the whole thing, on headphones;
- having not one single hitch in all the arrangements, from check-in to renting a car;
- arriving at my daughter's place of residence/place of employment and seeing her again!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
East Coast style.
I am in Reading, Massachusetts even as I blog, visiting my daughter, aka college daughter. Highlights of my travel day:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Didn't skip a beat! You're my NaBoPloMo hero.ReplyDelete
and what wonderful fun it will be! :DReplyDelete
Yeah! Blogging. I miss you and have much to say to you about whatnot and wherefore, but I will save it. Have fun on the right side of the country and drink some Dunkin Donuts coffee, which apparently is required.But also, maybe have some seafood and/or clam chowdah. I miss the clam chowdah.ReplyDelete
Take Abbey to eat lobster. It's her favorite.ReplyDelete
Hitch-free! What could be better!ReplyDelete