1. Waking up to a beautiful morning. Opening our bedroom door so Bruiser could hop up on the bed.
2. Thinking, when I woke up, maybe I'll take a rest day, because I felt sore, but as the day wore on, thinking, nope, I'm gonna do another two-a-day. And doing it.
3. Knowing from the moment I sat down to eat my Frosted Mini-Wheats that we were going to see a movie later in the evening.
4. Getting to talk to my smart colleagues about exciting things.
5. Thinking with Charlotte about making the Publication Center* a micro-press. (OH YES it is happeninnnnnngggg)
< I will pause, so that you may reflect**. >
6. Eating a surprisingly delicious lunch in the Student Center.
7. Visiting with friends before whisking off to the movie.
8. A very good movie, a comedy, that had the grand advantage of being a perfect length.
9. A big big moon.
10. Thinking about going to the farmer's market tomorrow!
BONUS ten things: Ten Things I Hope to See, Eat, and Buy at the Farmer's Market Tomorrow:
1. a huge croissant
2. peaches galore
3. tomatoes galore
4. basil galore
5. maybe some berries?
7. it's too soon for Asian pears, but maybe some asian pears.
8. ALLLLllll the garlic
9. all the things to make fattoush
*don't judge this website...it is about to get freaking amazing.
** I hope LK knows that every time I use the expression 'I will pause, so that you may reflect,' it is in homage to her.