1. Chris Hemsworth's arms and general Thor-ishness.
2. Mark Ruffalo, the very best The Hulk of all the Hulks.
3. Okay, The Avengers: Age of Ultron, full stop.
4. The fact that I am possibly, maybe, getting a little bit stronger.
5. The fact that I am not working at the moment, at least not at my job job, and thus, I can be firm about the need for flexibility--i.e., my need for flexibility--when I am asked to work work at my job job. ('job job' is kind of fun to say.)
6. Today is the birthday of both Timothy Olyphant and Matt Czuchry--all hail the hotness.
7. The splendor that is the SLCC Publication Center, where I made little bound notebooks today for various people.
8. How thoroughly daunting it can feel to gather one's wits and one's poems to begin sending them out again.
9. HOWEVER with superior mental toughness and so forth, the dauntingness can be contained.
10. i.e., I am sending out packets of poems tomorrow.
11. Vanilla Icebox Cookies.
Post a Comment