- having delicious homemade cake laying around.
- a dog that wags his whole body when you come home.
- having the chance to talk to your daughter while driving all the way down to Provo and all the way home.
- making a toddler smile.
- doughnuts for the drive home.
- having tickets to a concert but not wanting to leave the house, but going anyway and having a great time.
- finding out that your four-year-old granddaughter in Scotland has taken a picture of you when you were having a webchat.
- having a dinner that consists of toast. Lots of toast.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Things that make you feel better.
In no particular order: