1. It's a lot easier to make lists of, analyze the lists of, plan to conquer the items on the lists of work that needs to be done.
2. You can say you're going to grade whilst waiting for students to show up for possible, theoretical, hypothetical appointments. But you might instead spruce up the new interface you have because of your recently updated OS, and that is way, way shinier than catching up on grading.
3. That curriculum thing--striking out the old stuff, putting the new stuff in a different color? So. Tedious.
4. Also my feet hurt.
5. Also my eyes.
6. Who's kidding whom? I ask you.
7. I've seriously just had the thought: I know I'm not going to get enough sleep already, so then, what's the point?
8. I need to get started on that not-enough-sleep stat.
Here's today's poem, in conclusion.