- Blick gots no grommets, and
- Blick gots no suede lacing.
Of course it doesn't. It's not a store for whack on-the-fly designed book projects that call for whatnots and craft doodads.
So instead, I wandered the tidy and evocative aisles and bought the following:
- my own Lino Cutter set
- Ready-Cut plate, that I will use my Lino Cutter on to make things to print with
- a Strathmore Toned Gray notebook, which is just as it sounds, a 112 page sketchbook with gray paper
- two super soft pencils
- one inky Uniball micro pen
- several tiny packs of artist trading cards--blanks, so you make your own cards that you can trade with, you know, artists
- one packet of impossible adorable and elegant envelopes for said artist trading cards
and the piece de resistance,
- printable tattoo paper.
That's right, people: SLCC Publication Center temporary tattoos are going to happen. They are on their way!
All these things are a promise to myself that I will use them when this semester is over. Which it's going to be. That's the thing: no matter what, the semester is going to be over. And then there will be temporary tattoos OH YES there will be temporary tattoos.