1. soft, comfortable clothes. Too many of them.
2. walking shoes, for all the ruined castles I will be capering about upon.
3. books, both e and print. Again, too many.
4. iPad! Because no matter wheresoe'er I roam, I must be internet-capable.
5. camera (say this in three syllables with a prolonged emphasis on the 'ah' at the end).
6. camera connecting cords.
6. origami paper for this one craft idea I have, to do with the grandgirls. (Basically, I want to make a butterfly mobile like the one I bought at the Getty. Or, like, a bunch of them.)
7. charged up iPod with music for me and the historian. Jazz for him, everything else, plus jazz, for me.
Things we will do in Scotland:
Also, for your statistical pleasure, this is what my current grading status looks like: