The above says WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT (sorry for the reverse view), and the rest of the list goes like this:
- a new car--My New Camry. [< this was in the dark days (after the carwreck, before the purchase of MNC).]
- plant tulips. [< done.]
- go to Venice in the wintertime
- house/yard in order for winter
- cooler cover
- another lamp in BR
sweep in BR
wash couch covers once a week
[...it goes on like this for quite awhile. Can it be that what I really really want is lightbulbs? a cooler cover? to sweep in BR? what madness is this? ...]
oven--other stove element
4 burner tops
light over stove?
[SRSLY. ...but wait, new category:]
Thank goodness for that second list!
Apparently, what I really really want on the one hand is an orderly house, with a stove with four burners and a light over it, and on the other hand, I really really want to gallivant, but mainly in America.
But today what I really really really wanted was this:
- to go home and take off my shoes.
- to have my grading be done.
- to have Mexican food show up at my doorstep.
- to have one magical day appear between Wednesday and Thursday, a day that no one knows about, a day that is not on any calendars.
- and come to think about it, to have a stove with four burners and a light over it.
- an iPad.