Sick as in, where's the justice, the people?
In case you are planning a bout of this type of illness, here's a handy guide to the things you can do while sick, and some things you can't:
1. you can read 25 pages of a novel
2. you cannot read 2 paragraphs of a theory book
3. you can heat soup in a microwave
4. you can toast bread
5. you can make a cup of tea
6. you cannot chop anything
7. you can lay in bed with the dog
8. you cannot take the dog for a walk
9. you can watch television, but your eyes will hurt
10. you can assist your beloved with the crossword with your eyes closed
11. you cannot grade
12. you can remember when it is time to take the DayQuil Severe Cold and Flu again.
In conclusion, it is time for me to lie down again. Good night.