- pressing my clothes before I wear them.
- writing a poem.
- making a video essay.
- cleaning up my house.
- finishing all the books I've started but not finished in the last six months.
- watching the second season of The Wire.
- making a chocolate babka.
- spending hours dreaming out the window.
- writing a book about movies or music or clothes.
- starting a new blog called Act Your Age!
- planning my courses for next semester.
- framing my poster of Francis Bacon's studio.
- sorting through and getting rid of 30% of my clothes.
- making music of some kind. Any kind.
- having my house magically sort itself.
- live in France for awhile.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Things I am thinking of doing for which I apparently have no time.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Ironing is for shmucks. (Sorry shmucks who iron.)ReplyDelete
I vote for 7, 10, and 16. I'll help you eat 7, I'll read 10, and I'll come visit you in 16.ReplyDelete
Verification word: "typess." Yes! That's me! A female typer!
I support all of these.ReplyDelete
Almost all of that list--me too. Especially France. Or Italy.ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
You are so productive in your thinking. I'm a little worn out just reading it.ReplyDelete
Ovenchan is my word verif. That's French for cooking in France. Or in China.
Oohhh, I like, I like!!ReplyDelete
I don't have time for things like baking and cleaning. But I do seem to have time for tv watching and daydreaming. If you figure out the house sorting thing, let me know because I really, really need that.ReplyDelete
What a great list! And what is a babka? Though anything modified by chocolate is usrely worth one's attention.ReplyDelete
uh . . . that's "surely." Wish I were a typess!ReplyDelete
All worthwhile, and all the stuff of dreams at this, the most stressful point in the semester.ReplyDelete
But let's eat some chocolate and do what we can to alleviate some suffering. Our own, of course.