- apteryx and archaeopteryx
- peripateia, and
If, as that brilliant but reclusive American poet once had it, hope is the thing with feathers, are the poems I just sent out to journals
- pleading their case?
- fighting for victory?
- ever going to get published?
- a sign of a compulsive disorder?
- lucky, possibly, just possibly?
- written in an archaic and possibly dead language?
- doomed to circulate forever?
- an illness?
I think this post is itself a fine poem.ReplyDelete
I agree. But they are not an illness, but perhaps, a symptom.ReplyDelete
We need to start a journal of blog posts that are really poems, Nik, Dr.Write, and Megastore.ReplyDelete
I dig the new self-portrait, Megastore.