- Williams is rocking the free world with his supple yet muscular play.
- Korver, when he's on, has a beautiful shot rivaled by almost no one's. (Ray Allen: I know you're listening.)
- Paul Millsap, blowing minds from coast to coast, and making his free throws.
- Mehmet Okur: the Turk. Do I need to say more?
- Kirilenko, adding the x-factor that makes everything better when he's playing.
- Brewer, C.J., and Price: spark and athleticism and everything nice.
- Harpring, playing like he means it and getting up after a hard foul just like his dad told him.
- Knight providing solid backup.
- Even Collins has a moment from time to time.
- has it occurred to anyone that we have one of the best benches around?
- we are beating awesome teams, one after another.
And now, your Utah Jazz, with extra Boozer!
boo ya! gotta love the Jazz!!ReplyDelete
go team go!
I do fear the Jazz. The Blazers were in prime position to take the division until Boozer came back.ReplyDelete
I'm just going to go around saying "extra Boozer!" because I like the sound of it.ReplyDelete
bringemonout/down howbouthemjazz?! alla Hot RodReplyDelete
Right On, Sister! Extra Boozer for me, please.ReplyDelete
Somehow I've gotten out of the Jazz groove--must stop reading, must start flipping channels to find Jazz games.ReplyDelete