2. Ate buckwheat pancakes, the breakfast of the righteous.
3. Read and graded student work in preparation for
4. Two hours of online conferences.
5. Worried about students who are still hoping that I can provide them with the magical words for finish the semester when they haven't really finished the work.
6. Second workout.
Son: Why are you going to work on work at home day?
Me: I'm going to work out. [pause] Also, I'm going to work.
Son: Seems like you always go to work on work at home day.
Me: It's the end of the semester. So there's projects to finish.
Son: PROJECTS? (may or may not be what he actually said)
7. School. For projects:
|...with The Charlotte. These are carefully assembled covers for books.|
Oh the meticulousness and the glue!
8. Read ten poetry manuscripts, as I'm pre-screening for a book contest. Felt the despair and nihilism of this effort.
9. Lay down to contemplate my muscles and also the Sundance Catalog. AND the last part of Home Alone, the part with all the ouches but also all the gut laughs. AND Remember the Titans, what? #footballmovie P.S., Also, does anyone remember that Ryan Gosling and Wood Harris, aka Avon Barksdale, are in this movie? And Hayden Panettiere?