1. Things sound louder. Even things that, technically, don't make sounds.
2. Your days are extra-swear-y.
3. Your skin hurts a little bit, like, on the edges of things.
4. Are you hallucinating? Or does the sun seem extra knife-y?
5. So much sighing.
6. Extra biting replies, that, if you're wise, you'll file away till morning, or, like, a month from now, so that you can reevaluate whether they were or would have been advisory. (the answer is no.)
7. All the food in the refrigerator looks like it can turn into nothing that resembles a dinner.
8. Extra envy.
9. The normal squalor = instantaneously unbearable.
10. Super-charged crying at the least provocation, like maybe a sentimental bit on a television show? Whoa.
11:53 p.m., the people. Is it bedtime yet?
Post a Comment