- the father-and-son scenes in Man of Steel
- a Shawn Colvin playlist my son put on while I was making a salad
- stuff my grandsons did and said
- getting on the airplane to go home
- a video chat with my son and grandson
- various parts of several episodes of The Killing I watched last night when we went home
- getting ready to go for a walk with the dog last night
- some other things that I cannot really talk about right now.
- writing a draft of this chapter that's due on the 15th
- exerting myself in any way shape or form, especially mentally.
Of course I subscribed. And it's true: I find a daily dose of happiness in just scrolling through the links that Dave Pell curates, with his dry and hilarious commentary. I often click through to a few of the articles. It's timely and smart and always good stuff. You might find some of it on your own--but you might not, and since more uncertainty in these dark times might just push you (or "me") over the edge, you'd better subscribe too.
4. What I want to eat/drink:
- and lemonade. Or limeade.