1. The daily walk. I am sorry to say that I am not yet at full strength, but this morning I decided to take the walk anyway, and it made me feel so much better. Just moving.
2. Two awesome songs in a row. This has been an endless joy to me, back to the days when you mostly just listened to the radio. That also happened to be the days when radio djs actually programmed their own music (which still happens, I believe, on BBC radio, which is yet another thing that makes the UK awesome). Anyway, today on my shuffle, on my walk, first this awesome song by Robyn came on [warning: language!], then "This is Not America" by David Bowie and Pat Metheny, one right after the other, and I loved it.
3. Eating my breakfast on the patio. Where the birds are singing and the breeze (not to say a hot wind, not yet anyway) is blowing and the wind chimes are making their music.
4. A whole day ahead of me, wherein I can do what I want and need to do.
6. Waking up to the light.
7. Bruiser hopping up on bed between us for a small pre-arising-for-real snooze.
8. A slow morning.
The people, I hope that your day has many small pleasures in it. For that matter, also large pleasures.
9. Reading litanies at the Megastore.ReplyDelete
Small pleasure: cherries for dessertReplyDelete
another small pleasure: rainy afternoons. or even: rain IN the afternoon.ReplyDelete
Your joys are my joys. Lovely!ReplyDelete
The crying and the toast. You are in my heart.ReplyDelete