- it is hard work putting clean sheets on a bunk bed.
- the difference between an inflectional ending and a derivational affix is all about the meaning of affix, but both terms apply to form class words.
- leftover spaghetti sauce is God's own mercy.
- September has cool mornings and evenings over August, but August has its pre-semester bliss to recommend it.
- Bruiser always loves his evening walk.
- Michael Caine = pure pleasure.
- go to bed late -> getting up early -> difficult.
- the Avett Brothers = pure pleasure.
- I prefer the DNC to the RNC every time.
- no lunch means all the sentences you make up on the spot in your grammar class have a cookie in them.
- having no cookies at home is just a little bit worse than having cookies at home.
- the end of Thursday -> Friday -> date night!
- I am a terrible housekeeper, but I love my home and all the people in it.
Thursday, September 06, 2012
Here are a few lessons I learned today, for the second or third or millionth time: