1. My mind starts feeling dizzy when I think about the different appointments and dates and people who will be in town and what's happening, plus birthdays, Father's Day, concert dates, and other events and travel that are not yet finalized. Dizzy. My mind is trying to find a chair before it falls on the floor.
2. It is the middle of June and the weather has not been, let's be honest, acting very summery. Not that I am the person ever to complain about rain or snow (please, let's not get technical about this--by "ever" I mean "hardly ever" and by "hardly ever" I mean "not more than once a day or so"), but good heavens, it's rained so much! Not that I'm complaining about the rain.
3. I'm feeling a little bit cold right now, actually.
4. DayQuil is making me a little bit woozy. Watch out if you see me on the road.
5. My very old cat is back to her mouse-killing ways. Earlier this evening, I saw her move rather speedily under the bed with a corpse in her mouth. And by "the bed" I mean "where I sleep," which I think we can all agree is no place for mice, dead or alive or God, this is making me a little nauseated.
Okay, time to lie down under a pile of covers to read a, let's face it, trashy detective novel. I can own up to my trashy, whiny ways. I am all about accountability. I will try to keep the woozy, mind-reeling complaining to a minimum for the next eight hours, and also--lucky!--I will not be behind the wheel of a car. So we've got that going for us.