1. Make some tea and drink it while reading a big fat paper. Talk over the interesting stories with your companion.
2. Talk to your daughter in Scotland.
3. Finish reading your Scottish police procedural.
4. While you're at it, fall asleep for a little while or an hour and a half. If possible, have your dog take this nap with you.
5. Go to the dog park where the melting snow sluices off and out of the park like a harmless flood.
6. Make a supper out of vegetables and also have some apple crisp.
7. Contemplate the list of stuff you still have to do in the next two days.
8. Watch part of the Screen Actors Guild Awards show because it's important.
9. Decide to get up early tomorrow.