1. put together teaching portfolio.
2. not freak out whilst in NYC, because it is big and I am small, it is groovy and I am not, it is large and contains multitudes and I, I might be puny and kind of a wimp.
3. remember that NYC and conference therein are an opportunity! a big fun opportunity!
4. pack economically.
5. get all work done before leaving Wednesday morning.
6. take down Christmas tree before Feb. 1.
7. stay calm.
8. read Scottish thriller to stay calm.
9. send three packets of poems, the ones that have come back from the short-sighted editors with bad taste, out before I leave on Wednesday.
10. remember not to not have a good time in NYC.