I'm writing my list of films, along with trenchant, witty, and highly useful commentary. It's not ready yet. Maybe tomorrow.
However, I have, since my last post, done the following:
1. had breakfast with a bunch of grandsons and their parents at the historian's daughter's house
2. had linguine and sauce with a bunch of grandchildren and their parents at my house
3. drew with Will and Van
4. painted with Gwen
5. built block houses with all and sundry
6. watched a Jazz game
7. had a wretched finger cut on my mandoline, which is healing but damn, annoying!
8. had pizza at my daughter's house
9. had some poems featured here
and so forth--your general holiday post-Christmas flurry of visiting and delight and exhaustion.
Making new year's plans. Making resolutions. Hoping for Mexican food and a chance to take a look at my manuscript before sending it off to several places before midnight on 12/31. And another movie.
Stay tuned for the movie roundup!