2. put away my wintry wintry wardrobe and pull out the clothes of spring.
3. working and working and going to meetings and working, obv.
Also, having just finished the last episode of VM (Veronica Mars, obv), and feeling, frankly, a little bit bereft, I might just want to
4. watch it all over again.
Do you think I'm kidding? Well I'm not. In fact, the only thing I can think of that I want to do more than item 4 (above), aside from items 1 & 2 (above), is
5. eat lots and lots of toast.
and maybe also
But before that,
7. go to the fabric store and buy all the orange fabric in the world, and also
8. some yellow fabric, but only if it looks like silk or it is silk. And orange thread, and yellow thread.
Except I also kind of wanted to make this, so I did.
Make gif animation
[for FB readers--baby gif--click here]
I like the idea that if you can't have Paris, at least you have toast.ReplyDelete
Baby gifs are the best!ReplyDelete
Must. Hug. Baby. Now.ReplyDelete
And otherwise generally fine all around post. When you go to Paris call me. I'll catch a ride.
These are all wonderful plans. And an adorable baby.ReplyDelete