A plethora of end-of-the-decade lists. (on kottke)
The above awesome things have inspired the following thoughts:
1. The Main Library in Salt Lake City is also beautiful. But it definitely has some competition.
2. Oh how I love lists. If I weren't occupied with other things, like buying buttons, pins, and styrofoam cones for the upcoming grandchildren craft extravaganza, and also about $100 worth of other stuff at the craft store that I totally needed, I would be making end-of-the-decade lists, too. Maybe I still will. I will add it to my "Shit I need to get done" list.
3. I won an XBox in a contest!!!!!!.
TAGS: win, beautiful, lists, buttons, craft store, $100
1. Sounds like you're feeling better.ReplyDelete
2. You won an x-box?
3. Missionary son is home soon.
4. No wonder you're sounding better.
No way. That is so awesome. You had your name mentioned on Mighty Girl? You are like a celebrity!ReplyDelete
An X-Box? Wowser.ReplyDelete
Now I have a new ambition- to visit every one of those beautiful libraries. Love your lists and links to lists.ReplyDelete
Such gorgeous libraries. Now, why wasn't Malaga Cove represented?ReplyDelete
its a major award!ReplyDelete