- Grade everything. Literally. I'll be grading you, in fact. I hope you've turned everything in.
- Bake. Everything. Literally.
- Buy metric ton of butter for #2. Ditto sugar and flour. And sprinkles.
- Buy styrofoam cones and colorful buttons and dressmaker pins for button tree project (craft morning with grandchildren).
- Transform home into welcoming place for returning missionary son. Wash his sheets, for instance.
- Make sure home is mouse-free for returning &c.
- Read desperately jargon-y theory book for theory book group.
- Propose possible new mission statement for theory book group: "Read more detective novels!"
- Get rid of nagging cough.
- Candy making.
- Make many, many homemade Christmas gifts.
- Execute grand schemes of homemade Christmas food gifts for friends and neighbors.
- Go to library for something good to read.
Well, I really don't have time to be blogging, even, what with all the above to do. I can't imagine why I feel kind of cheerful, despite all that. Last day of classes? Perhaps.
TAGS: end of semester, awful but cheerful, the goose is getting fat, crafts, butter, buttons