(Articulating this now will help me get through the next two weeks, I feel certain.)
1. a new, non-work e-mail address that I will give only to people I want to talk to over the summer.
2. Check work e-mail only twice a month.
3. Digital days and analog days (on digital days: blog, read/send e-mail, do electronic composing of various kinds, read online. On analog days: write with a pen, play the piano and other instruments I have, sew, make books, read books.).
4. Watch television if I feel like it (actually, that's not so different than the rest of the year. Also, it's an exception to the digital/analog rule. If I want it to be.)
5. Go on a road trip with the historian.
6. Celebrate the birth of a grandson (soon!).
7. Whoop it up with Scotland daughter and her family, coming to visit (soon!).
8. Go to Idaho (oh thou fount of every blessing!).
9. Go to the farmer's market.
10. Read books. Lots of them.
11. Take walks. Lots of them.
12. Hang out with college daughter, running son, singing son, and makeup artist/new mom daughter as much as time, their schedules, and their willingness allows.
13. Garden (aka get the yard in shape).
All kinds of wonderful. I just have to get through the next two weeks.