Amusing things I've heard on television in the past couple of days:
1. That "natural male enhancement" commercial, where the guy, after taking whatever the product is, is "stepping large and laughing easy."
2. Charles Barkley, talking about how, when you step on the court with the Shaq-ed-up Miami Heat, they're "gonna maul your ass."
People I like that I really shouldn't:
1. Charles Barkley. One more thing CB once said--when asked what he thought of Rasheed Wallace (back in his Portland days), he said "he's a knucklehead." (I think that you had to hear the pronunciation--"head" was more like "haid.")
2. Lyndon Johnson. Much, much longer story.
Quotations from the Bible I find myself thinking of all the time:
1. "Be ye therefore wise as serpents and harmless as doves."
2. "The sins of the fathers shall be visited upon the heads of the children.