1. I wished to create a hand-drawn/-written post that contained within it clickable links.
2. I drew/hand-wrote this post.
3. I scanned these drawings.
4. I figured out how to insert these links, known as "hotspots," in Fireworks.
5. I exported this as a .jpg.
6. When you upload this fussed-over and finessed .jpg to Blogger, it is just a picture.
7. A picture with no clickable links.
8. I do not know how to work on this problem/challenge to my skillz at the level of html code. Moreover,
9. I do not know that this problem/challenge to my skillz can be surmounted at the level of html code.
Ergo, please note that the "click here" commands in the hand-drawn/-written images below cannot be executed by clicking, and if you would like to click, you may use the links below the images. This is an inelegant solution. It pains me. Nonetheless:
That is all. Carry on.
TAGS: frustrated, execution