1. My favorite flavor of gum drops is white, black, green and purple.
2. When I plan a menu, I always make at least one thing too many, and usually more than that.
3. I don't care about "fancy," but I tend toward "lots."
4. I have the most gray clothes of anyone in America. (Data source: private survey of my closet)
5. We have just reset our humane mousetraps because apparently, it's Party-time for Mice at our house.
6. I am behind in my work, and I will be behind in my work until December, when the semester is over.
7. I owe some library fines. Sadly.
8. I fight with myself not to go to Target everyday.
9. Reading The Divine Comedy when I was 22 was, in the realm of reading experiences, a big one.
10. We have two new dogs that live next door and while the jury is still out, they might be annoying. A little bit. At six in the morning when they are let out and start barking.
11. Two words: eat soup.