2. how our lights are flickering, dimming, then brightening (poltergeist?).
3. how we're calling an oven repair guy and an electrician guy tomorrow morning (also: exorcist?).
4. how the e-mail is still a-tricklin' in.
5. how there is a dearth of excellent Christmas movies showing up on television at the moment--is The Wedding Crashers a Christmas movie? I submit to you that it is not.
6. on the other hand, if I never see White Christmas again, that will be just fine with me.
7. how we ate (a) jasmine rice, (b) broccolini, and (c) plain old salad, plus (d) oranges and bananas for dinner: the plainest dinner ever. Did it ever taste good.
8. how it is super cold when you walk the dog at 11:15 p.m.
9. how I got a draft of a poem ready for my writing group.
10. how I still have so much grading to do.
But I can't tell you about any of these things, because it's bedtime. See you tomorrow.
p.s. I really want to eat these.