2. The moon in a nest of clouds.
3. The last tomatoes.
4. The last peaches.
5. Walking the dog in the late evening.
6. My adult children, with their full beautiful lives and the little connections I have with them almost every day.
7. A bagel in the morning.
8. Re-acquainting myself with how sentences work (the subject matter of one of my classes).
9. Choosing clothes to wear every day.
10. Looking forward to a movie tomorrow night. What movie? Who cares?
Wait for it . . . the annual Best Movies So Far post, coming up this weekend.