(2) progress on layout for the 2e SLCC Community Anthology.
(3) quiet weekend, mostly at home, getting stuff done.
(4) eating leftover sausage pizza in my office--getting a little hit of fennel.
(5) this pumpkin pie, gussied up with secret additions and revisions. (pro tip: roast your own sugar pumpkin.)
(6) two GREAT films at the SLFS this weekend:
(7) FYI, it is a holiday week, and I could not be happier.
(8) this apple I am currently eating.
[NOTE: a lot of my good things are food, and is there anything I need to investigate on that front? probably not. But to wit:]
(9) a thing called 'sipping chocolate' at Trader Joe's, which may be life-altering? it's seasonal, though, so you should (a) buy it now, and possibly (b) stock up?
And now, I am diving back into InDesign, which, weirdly, has become a kind of homey place to hang out, what is wrong with me? NOTHING, that's what. I am just fine, and now I can apply paragraph styles to content I have put into pages I have applied master pages to, what is WRONG WITH ME.